Thursday, March 29, 2012

Paper Thin

God, I know you are faithful even when my faith seems so fragile, so paper thin. You are bigger than my doubts. You calms my fears. You have a plan. Even when I don't understand or question everything. You love is unfailing, your grace is never ending, your justice will prevail. You are on my side, who can stand against me? Who I am does not come from people, work, my family, this world. My identity comes from the cross. When the storms come, my foundation in you will keep me from being uprooted. May your glory shine through me today..no matter how I am feeling, especially when I am paper thin, because I claim you as my Lord. 


"Righteousness and justice are the foundation of your throne;
love and faithfulness go before you. Blessed are those who have learned to acclaim you, who walk in the light of your presence, LORD." Psalms 89:14-15


0 comments:

Post a Comment