Monday, April 4, 2011

What Did I Just Do?

Okay so after I posted my first blog I kind of freaked out! What the heck did I just do? A blog is basically a public viewing of your diary. I remember being taught to always put your diary under lock and key so no one will know your thoughts. So why on earth would I do a blog? It's like trying on that bikini you know wont fit in front of an entire gym of people or writing a private email you don't want anyone to see but accidentally pressing send to the inbox of a newspaper or trying out for American Idol in front of millions of people knowing you can't sing. (Wait a minute a lot of delusional people do that all the time) My grammar might be wrong. I might misspell words. I know I will offend someone or everyone at one point or another.

My reasons for subjecting myself and others to this besides temporary insanity and avoiding my taxes are maybe today I will make you laugh or encourage  you in some way. Maybe an experience I have gone through will speak to your heart. Maybe you can look at my life and feel better that yours isn't as screwed up as you think. Maybe you will see that we are all on this journey called life so why not share more. Maybe you will see the incredible works God has done in my life and search for Him in yours. Maybe you just need something to make fun of at your next office party. Or maybe you are family or close friends who I have threatened bodily harm if you don't follow my blog. Whatever the reasons keep your expectations low and maybe it will all come out in the end or in the laundry or is it the wash????

Day by Day
Kimberley

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I knew I got that whole low expectation thing from someone

Post a Comment