Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Bryan....

The next couple of blogs I am going to devote to my husband. His birthday is next week and instead of buying him a whole lot of stuff, I want him to know and read how much I love him. I want to share this on my blog because, well... I share just about everything else so why not? Hopefully it will spur you on to thinking about how and why you love someone and maybe let them know... a bit more. WARNING: It could get a little mushy so if this makes your stomach turn do not continue any further :)

Some of you are saying, "Well it's Bryan. He is easy to love. He is a pastor, of course he acts this way. I want to stop that train of thought. Don't use the pastor card as a scapegoat. Don't assume that he was just born that way. Don't think 17 years ago he was the amazing man he is now. He chose to let God transform His heart. He chose to be a different person. He chose to obey and trust God. And he chose to let God help him love this broken, broken girl.


 "So encourage each other and build each other up, just as you are already doing." 1 Thessalonians 5:11

0 comments:

Post a Comment