Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day


I don't need chocolates, flowers, or jewelry to feel loved. I don't need a giant stuffed animal, heart filled card, or expensive dinner on this day. What I need is for you to love me all year around. I need you to love me the way God designed. I need you to be the spiritual leader of our home, to have patience with me, to show up mentally, to help with the kids and house, to be my hero, to have my back, to help me get up when I fall, to hold me when I cry, to promise me forever and follow through with it, not just with your words but actions. And Lord, when he doesn't do one of the above...give me the GRACE to not hold it against him and to love him no matter what, because I am definitely not perfect either!


"May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all." 2 Corinthians 13:14



0 comments:

Post a Comment