Sunday, April 3, 2011

Seriously?? @#$

Seriously is my favorite word. It stands for so much and so little all at the same time. Depending on what context is used, what tone, what facial expression it could mean; Seriously :) as in, "No Way" or Seriously? as in "You gotta be kidding me, or SERIOUSLY! as in " What the Crap"? I use it often. I use it inappropriately. I use it for everything.

People keep asking me what my blog is going to be about. My answer? Seriously!? It will be about so much and it will be about so little. MY blog will be about MY opinions that come from MY experiences, pain, joy, delusions, and crazy life. They are not my husbands, my kids, my family, my friends so please don't hold it against them. Don't go up to my husband complaining about something I might write. It is not his fault that I think I have a lot to say and my thoughts are based out of extreme dysfunction. If I offend you, I am saying SORRY right now! I stand behind most of what I blog depending on what time it is...anything written after 11 PM is iffy. I could be delirious and should not be held accountable for writing while sleep deprived!!

Please feel free to comment but I ask that you do not use bad language, attack my family, or use run on sentences. I will be forced to use my powers of deletion. But really, let's face it you clicked on here. If you don't like something you don't have to click again!

Just getting my random thoughts down :0

KLEE

1 comments:

Post a Comment