Sunday, April 17, 2011

10 Things I Would Do If I Wasn't A Pastor's Wife

1. Do a skit on Saturday night live with one of the old school actors like Jim Belushi, Eddie Murphy, or Dana Carvey.

2. Fly an airplane with a banner in the back calling people out who bother me.

3. Do an open-mic comedy night making fun of all my family and friends.

4. Grow dread-locks and not shave my legs for a year.

5. Go on a reality show where I don't have to be nice and maybe could even get into a wrestling match with someone.

6. Do a morning radio show saying whatever I wanted and crank calling people from my past.

7. Be a groupie for a rock band and follow them around in a classic Winnebago! (Probably the Goo Goo Dolls or Matchbox 20)

8. Go down to the U of A and heckle people, with a mega phone, as they walk by seeing how they would react.

9.  Write a trashy love novel killing off ex-boyfriends and making pretty girls in high school really ugly in my story.

10. Actually stay in my pajamas all day on a Sunday with my family, not putting on make-up, not answering the door or phone, and not have a 100 people ask, "Where were you on Sunday?

SIDE NOTE: This was just for fun. Bryan being a pastor does not stop me from doing any of these things. My love for Jesus and other people are the reasons I would not participate in activities that would hurt others or put a dent in my integrity :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment