Friday, July 20, 2012

Going into surgery ..with pretty pink toenails!!!

      In about two hours I am going into surgery to get my gallbladder out. I am totally not looking forward to the pain, the side effects, a tube stuck down my throat, or somebody cutting into my belly. I will have scars so wearing my bikini anymore is out also! (lol) I decided since they take away much of my dignity by giving me a very ugly, not stylish gown to wear, with no back, take away my underwear which is like a safety net for me, and make me put on that surgical cap that messes up my hair and does not match my ugly gown, I will at least go in with....pretty pink toenails. That's right! I got up this morning knowing I can't have any food or water...(gasp) all day, took a shower, but couldn't put on my lotion or deodorant (stinky), and rushed out to the salon. I might be a hot mess in a few hours but I will have beautiful feet. It will give me comfort knowing the rest of my body is wrapped up in horrible hospital attire that does nothing for hiding all my flaws but my toenails will be flashing  "HOT PINK" and saying this girl does have style :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment